Saturday, July 13, 2013

Engagement Pics


How blessed are we to have the totally amazing Kris Smith as a dear friend, and as a insanely talented photographer? 

Back story ... Kris and I  lived together for two years in college. We had so much stinking fun, and I can tell you without hesitation that she is one of the kindest, most true people I know. Also, she's hilarious. And gorgeous. And she put up with my Lunesta-induced creepster moments, but that is neither here nor there.

When it came time to take our engagement pictures, I knew there was no one we would feel as comfortable as one can feel being followed around by a camera than Kris. So, when she offered to take our pictures, I freaked out a little and maybe squealed calmly accepted her offer. Without further adieu, enjoy. 

(All photo credits obviously go to Kris Ellen Smith, photographer and graphic design extraordinaire.)















I just love these. We are SO thankful to Kris for capturing these special moments. 

Side note ... it is officially less than six months before the big day (!!!!) and we are maaaaaaybe a little excited.

Love!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures, both of you, and Kris Ellen Smith!

    ReplyDelete